As my summer nights fill up with high school senior picture sessions, I run out of available dates to shoot. This year I am introducing a condensed version of my typical high school senior portrait experience that will benefit both my business and you!
If you’re looking for an affordable option for senior pictures in Spokane and are available to shoot during the day (typically between 10:00am and 2:00pm), you can save hundreds of dollars when compared to my standard pricing.
For a minimum investment of $325 you will still receive a fantastic senior photo experience, the same great quality, and the highest quality product. Here’s the rundown:
JUST-THE-ESSENTIALS SENIOR SESSION-$175
- 45-Minutes inside my downtown Spokane studio and surrounding urban setting (sessions will typically take place weekdays between 10:00am and 2:00pm)
- 2 Outfits
- Approximately 20 images with basic-retouching to purchase product from (advanced skin editing $10 per image)
- 3 Social media images with watermark
- Delivery of yearbook image (Senior’s responsibility to confirm with YB teacher of receipt)
- Minimum product order of $150
You choose if you want a classic brick wall or a crisp and modern white backdrop inside the studio where we will shoot for about 20 minutes. We will then head outside to the industrial and grunge textures of downtown Spokane for another 20 minutes.
Check out a handful of these high school senior images that were captured inside the studio and the surrounding urban area.
Shoot me an email to book!
114 W Pacific Ave #209
Spokane, WA 99201